Sunday 26 March 2023

Wetdog & bacon muties

Peter Hudson aka PDH and I travelled to Nottingham for a game with Mr Blanche. I have been keeping a low profile in the hobby since coming off of instagram . and I haven't gamed in ages. it was a lovely day. we also met up with our old gaming buddy Tim afterwards for drinks.. which was also nice. the game was a bit mad . Peter brought an inquisitor and his retinue to reprimand psychic crystals from a gand of delivers that John made. I brought a bunch of old school cadians and a chimera I painted up couple of days before.

2 comments:

  1. Just wandering back into the hobby this year. It's reassuring to see that you're still at it. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Odie, hope things are well with you mate , yeah its been a bit slow over the past few years , but still doing stuff on occasion . the writing has dried up now though. Glad to hear from you again :)

    ReplyDelete