Friday 27 April 2018

Rhossum secundus , Hous of Yeoville crew , boats, trolles wips



Nearly all model work is now done on my land ship  for the Rhosum Secundus Game  on the 2nd of June . Crew  and enemy trolles are getting ready for paint . was quite a task , and i am glad to be moving on to colourschemes .. not my strongest hobby skill so feel free to share ideas ;)








Beastmenne overlords



















Crew























launch boats






















The Landship " House of Yeoville "







































group shots












trolleblighted " the saints "



































8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cheers mate, i will be taking paint inspiration from your warbands in return ; )

      Delete
  2. Absolute behemoths! Such chaotic majesty! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;) my eyesight is too shoddy for tiny models :D leviathan class scale modelling .

      Delete
  3. Pfff! Where to even start! Such an amazing collection of miscreants and n'er-do-wells. I can not wait to see how this game turns out.

    It'll be tight going to get paint on all that lot before the game though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha , tell me about it. Got some work ahead of me , but i also have four new brushes ._ yay for me :D

      Delete